Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring!


Yes, spring is here. The weather outside is far too nice for me to be stuck inside on my computer... Shane snapped some pictures of the front flower garden. He refers to these as our weeds. I wish he would do something about those little yellow flowers though.

I have been thinking recently that I should do some flower murrini. Now if I only knew how... I have tried one in the past from a back issue of Glass Line but it turned out really terrible. I think there is a relatively new tutorial for sale out there. Perhaps I shall have to add it to my wishlist on Amazon. Although I noticed the other day that google now has some sort of wishlist or shopping list or something. I wonder if there is a way to hook that into this blog... Then I could hook all of my glass wants into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment